Saturday, December 16, 2006

My Saturday


Hey! I went to watch Happy Feet today with Sammy. Lol! We were sitting at this very corner and there's this wall in front of us right(well it was low enough that we could see...um more like the top of the railing)? And so Sammy and I could look at the people coming into the theatre from above(its so awesome!). When we were in the middle of watching Happy Feet, Sammy spat and it caught onto the wall then it kept sliding and sliding and sliding. We were laughin so hard and then we did that some more. Yay! The best part was that no one even caught us. We were joking around and asking each other "what if someone..you know walked under when the spit falls" and I'd be like "eeww..I garantee that they won't be too happy 'bout it."
If you don't understand my story the blah.
Before we went to the mall, I went to Sammy's house(it's old, but heeeeuuuggeee!!!)
Her room has a sunporch and she gets to sleep there or whatever but her room is REALLY small. Mine is bigger of course. And she also had this Aloe Plant that can heal sore feet or moisturize. She put it all over my hands and feet(ugh it was so gooey but my skin was left smoothe in the end). I thought the Aleo Plant was really cool and all.
Then we had delicious Pizza that I craved for like decades cuz I didn't have a good lunch. After the yums pizza we watched some Hanna Montana even though I don't like it that much...the episode we watched was actually pretty cool and really funny. Miley's Brother was pretending to be calling Ashton Kutcher(on his cellphone) in front of some girls that they were trying to impress. Only he wasn't on a call with Ashton..he was just pretending and when he got halfway through his little trick his cellphone actually starts to ring.. then the girls just walk away all huffy and stuff. I ask...why..why Ashton Kutcher? He is so lame and he is NOT good-looking or..ew..not hot. I just realized that Miley and her family(brother and father) have this accent that comes from Texas I think. It wasnt too strong on Miley or her brother but hell yeah you could tell the difference between her dad's accent and a normal north-american kind. Hey, I dont even have a chinese accent when I speak in English. Most people think I was born here. Hmm...oh whatever LOL.
Long story short, my mom was supposed to pick me up at like 12:00pm this afternoon after my Chinese Class then I would have to head straight to Piano. I had to wait FOREVER there for her cuz she was like shopping or something and then she totally forgot the time. Worst thing was was that my teacher needed a ride home and she had to wait with me while her 1 year old son was at sleeping at home and she oh so desperatly wanted to see. Well what totally surprised me was that she wasnt impatient and I was. Like, why would I have been??? I had piano lessons that day and I HATE piano lessons. 1:00pm is when they end and I had to be there at like 12:30pm.
Only mom came at the time my piano lessons were already finished. I was still mad at her for being careless but she could sense that I was still a bit happy because I didnt have to go to Piano Lessons that I NEVER practice for. Lol
But I still got to yell a bit at her and maybe gave her a LITTLE credit.=D
I talked to Mike and he said that he was gonna see Happy Feet and I told him that that movie included too many birds. And so then I get a call from Sammy and she said that her mom wanted to see Happy Feet. So I said "No way, Mike is going too..he'll think that I'm like stalking him or something." But in the end I didn't really care and still went. But we went at different times so that is a good. Yup Yep it's all goodXD

No comments: